Watercolor Overview two page Handout
A two page handout that serves as a basic introduction to watercolors. Perfect for a beginners watercolor course, print out and distribute to your students for a professional reference and take home.
This handout is more informative than the one page handout and includes a full page on paint, brushes, and paper as well as a brief review of the very basics of watercolor use. A good looking and informative handout that that serves as a great resource to your students.
This is a digital download in a .pdf file in 8.5x11" format,
It includes 2 pages
Please be sure that you have an application to open this file type before purchasing and downloading.
This reference material was drawn, designed, and edited by me. Please feel free to use if within your own studio or classroom. You may print and distribute it amongst your students, however you may not sell, market, or share it with other companies or studios under any circumstances.
- All files are created by me and can not be resold or marketed as your own
- Files may be printed and used in your studio for distribution among your students.
- Item may be printed for multiple students, classes, or workshops but not shared with other companies and or studios
- Purchase is for use at one studio location. Please purchase additional copies for multiple locations.
- One download per purchase, please save file responsibly.
- Watermark of blue MAKEART STUDIOS will not be included upon the download
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions