Watercolor Basics One Page Handout
A one page handout that serves as a basic introduction to watercolors. Perfect for a workshop setting, print out and distribute to your students for a professional reference and take home.
This handout includes a brief description on watercolor paint and how it is commonly used. Giving a short outline on mixing value as well as listing examples of common watercolor techniques, this is an artfully arranged and informative handout that compliments any one day course or workshop that references watercolor paint.
This is a digital download in a .pdf file in 8.5x11" format,
It includes 1 .pdf file that has 2 different versions (same information on both) with different color combos, one pink, the other greens
This reference material was drawn, designed, and edited by me. Please feel free to use if within your own studio or classroom. You may print and distribute it amongst your students, however you may not sell, market, or share it with other companies or studios under any circumstances.
- All files are created by me and can not be resold or marketed as your own
- Files may be printed and used in your studio for distribution among your students.
- Item may be printed for multiple students, classes, or workshops but not shared with other companies and or studios
- Purchase is for use at one studio location. Please purchase additional copies for multiple locations.
- One download per purchase, please save file responsibly.
- Watermark of blue MAKEART STUDIOS will not be included upon the download
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions