Soft Block Carving Basics two page Handout
A two page handout that serves as an introduction to the basics of carving with soft blocks, great for a stamp carving workshop. Perfect for a workshop setting or beginner's course. Print out and distribute to your students for a professional reference and take home.
This handout is a great introduction to the basics of soft block carving technique. Complete with instructions and tips that lead to a successful art practice and outcome.A good looking and informative handout that that serves as a great resource to your students.
This is a digital download in a .pdf file in 8.5x11" format,
It includes 2 pages
This reference material was drawn, designed, and edited by me. Please feel free to use if within your own studio or classroom. You may print and distribute it amongst your students, however you may not sell, market, or share it with other companies or studios under any circumstances.
- All files are created by me and can not be resold or marketed as your own
- Files may be printed and used in your studio for distribution among your students.
- Item may be printed for multiple students, classes, or workshops but not shared with other companies and or studios
- Purchase is for use at one studio location. Please purchase additional copies for multiple locations.
- One download per purchase, please save file responsibly.
- Watermark of blue MAKEART STUDIOS will not be included upon the download
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions